Red Rose Sports Club has the following aim:
“To promote sport and physical activity to the residents of Preston and surrounding areas, in particular to those living in the most deprived wards. This should ensure that adequate opportunities exist for the development of people in both their sporting and social circumstances”
In order to achieve this Aim, the Club will carry out the following objectives:
- To offer coaching sessions in various sports/recreational activities.
- To improve the health and wellbeing of participants.
- To establish junior and senior teams.
- To increase the number of qualified coaches.
- To increase the number of umpires/officials/administrators.
- To help empower members to improve their personal/social skills.
- To contribute to a cohesive society.